Sunday 5 January 2014

A new year and a beautiful kitchen

Christmas is over, and so is New Year. It's time for a new beginning. This year will feature lots of new and scary things for me. I will be finished with my education, and will have to find a job. And in June, I will be moving to Stockholm. Scary and exiting at the same time. But one day at a time. Today was the first time in many days, I had some free time to go through all my favorite blogs and websites. I found this beautiful kitchen, which I just fell in love with. Although it is small, every little detail is just gorgeous!




Images: Fantastic Frank

2 comments:

  1. Moving to a new place is, indeed, a bit scary and a bit exciting; one of the biggest challenges we have to face in order to learn more about survival and life, in general. Well, I bet you'll use these photos as inspiration for your new home in Stockholm. You'll definitely love staying there when you get to have this awesome kitchen for your home. Good luck! :)

    Traci Lawson @ BowValleyKitchens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughtful words! Moving is scary, but at the same time an opportunity to start fresh.

    Have a nice day!
    / Victoria - a faded palette

    ReplyDelete